We have noticed that several payments are received without stand numbers that which it impossible for us to allocate it to a levy account, i.e. xmas, fha, owner, etc. Should you have received a hand-delivered letter, telephone call, SMS and/or email requesting payment, even though you have already paid your levy for December and January, please contact Geraldine on 011 662 2644 to have these payments allocated to the correct accounts.
Due to levy arrears increasing every month, despite all the efforts made to hand-deliver letters, SMS, email and telephonically requesting residents to pay their arrear levies, we would like to remind all residents of our arrears procedure:
- Levies are payable in advance on the 1st of every month. Many residents pay their levies at the end of the month instead of on the 1st resulting in them being in arrears all the time.
- SMS's and emails are sent requesting payment by the 7th of each month.
- If payment has not been received by the 15th of each month, a late payment administration fee of R150 is debited to the levy account.
- Follow up SMS/email is sent on the 16th of each month advising that the late payment fee has been debited to the levy account and requesting payment again.
- On the 24th of each month a final reminder is sent advising residents that no payment has been received and the account is due to be handed over for collection on the 25th of the month.
- SMS/email is sent to inform the residents that the account has been handed over to our attorneys for collection and that all costs involved in recovering the arrears will be added to their levy account. The arrears procedure allows for owners to be handed over to attorneys for collection in the same month that the levy is due.
Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.